domingo, 6 de enero de 2008

Welcome to our space!

Hi everyone!

I am excited to share another space with you!

I have been trying so many new recipes this Christmas! Many of them were successful! I will share most of them with you. They are easy, few ingredients and very adaptable to Spanish taste.

Please feel free, or even better, make an effort to share your successful recipes with us, especially if they are from scratch and made with local products.

I will also be posting some recipes I got from other cooks that are no longer in Spain. I thought we could take some hints from their kitchen experience and recipes.

Hopefully, by the end of this new year we will be able to print a Spanish version of it to give as Christmas gifts to our friends!

Post it directly or send me the recipe or even a link to a website.

Let's get cooking!

1 comentario:

M João Oliveira dijo...

Hi,

My name is Maria and I run a Cake Designer business in Portugal.

We are organizing workshop with Colette Peters that might be very interisting for someone in your group.

Please visit our website www.doce-design.com (portuguese, spanish and english)

Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon
Maria